Saturday, May 05, 2007

Looking Back: 2002

After I came home from visiting my daughter on May 19th, 2002, Mom was very glad to see me. She had missed me terribly. I don't know why I should think that strange, but I did. I was very touched at her expression of love, explaining to me that she had thought she had 'lost' me once, when I went to California. That time seems so long ago, like another person, not myself. I returned, and for a year and a half, Eva, Daniel, and I lived with Dad and Mom and began recreating a life.

I really have enjoyed tremendously the time I have been getting to spend with Mom this past year and a half. I always imagined what it would have been like living closer to her, and never had a chance to know until now. It's definitely a unique time in both our lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment