Friday, January 26, 2007

Winding down...Together

Alberta, taken 1/26/07Today

Delphine: Here is a picture of my Mom taken today. I brought her some dinner as something different than nursing home food but she was real tired and wouldn't get up and kept dozing off so ate very little. She is down to 107 lbs.

Trish: Amazing. They are both losing weight and changing so much. Give your Mom a loving hug and kiss for me and tell her that her niece Trish is thinking of her. Wish I could see your Mom again. I'm sure you feel the same way. We take those we love so much for granted.

Delphine: I am so glad I had so many happy years being here at the same time your Mom was. Lee and I had your Mom and Dad and My Mom and my kids here for a couple Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. And enjoyed it so much. Also Bob and I used to go to your folks and play cards now and then. Was such a good time.

They knew so many people here and I have people asking all the time how your Mom is doing and remembering their bridge parties together with your folks and how every one got such a kick out of your dad. Where did all those years go to bring us to our Moms now looking like this. It is sad. Love, Del

No comments:

Post a Comment