Monday, June 17, 2002


A snapshot of Our Live with Mother(via emails today):

Betty:
I don't know whether to scream, laugh or cry!!! Mom has called me I bet 6 times already today!!

I guess she ends up having a 2 pm appointment with Petersen and a 3 pm follow up with Jung. They are leaving now for appointments.

Mom's last call just now; said did you know I had 2 appointments today. I said yes Mom I gathered that from your last 2 calls. I told her to get moving cause she is not to be late for that 2 pm one!! But I think they
will be.

Boy, do I need a vacation!!!

Trish:
...and the sad part is that Mom knows she's interrupting, and she's so sweet about it, you hate to say anything. She was telling me today that she's once again forgetting about what happened since they left New Mexico. She readily admits to me that she remembers enough to know she DID know, but she can't grasp ahold of the details. I told her, well, Mom, do the best you can, and don't worry about the rest. That's all you can do, and she says, yes, I suppose that's true. She then says, I hope you don't EVER have to go through this, Trish. I told her it must really stink. Yep, it does, she says.

Life definitely has its ups and downs, and as Mom says Grandma would say, there are more downs, so definitely appreciate the ups...

Every time one of us says the secret code "I'm going insane...", we gotta reach out to that one! Hang in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment